Rada Cutlery Chef’s Dicer Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Brushed Aluminum Handle Made in the USA, 9-1/2 Inches
- USEFUL COOKING CLEAVER – The chef’s dicer is perfect for dicing vegetables for a stir fry or any recipe, cutting chicken wings and much more! The blade measures 5-1/4 inches and has an overall length of 9-1/2 inches.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The blade on the chef’s dicer is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel and hand sharpened. The blade is not too heavy so it is safe and easy to use.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the chef’s dicer is offset to keep your hand and knuckles above and is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.