Rada Cutlery Cook’s Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Brushed Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 10-7/8 Inches
- SERIOUS KITCHEN KNIFE – The cook’s knife will have you preparing meals like a pro. It’s a larger knife, but less intimidating than a traditional chef knife. It has a 6-1/4 inch blade and an overall length of 10-7/8 inches.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The hollow ground blade is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel that is hand sharpened. The cook’s knife blade is designed to gently rock making cutting and mincing a breeze.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The cook’s knife handle is slightly offset and made of permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum. The handle is designed for comfort and performance. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.