Rada Cutlery Cook’s Utility Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Handle Made in the USA, 8-5/8 Inch
- USEFUL MID-SIZE KNIFE – The Cook’s Utility Knife handles like a paring knife while offering the versatility of a larger knife. There are not many tasks it can’t take on. The blade measures 4-3/4 inches and has an overall length of 8-5/8 inches.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The blade on the utility knife has a rounded tip for slicing, dicing and scoring. It is made of surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel that is hand sharpened making it ultra sharp.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The utility knife handle is made of permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum and is slightly offset which is great for performance and safety. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.