Rada Cutlery Everyday Paring Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 6-3/4 Inches
- TOP SELLING PARING KNIFE – This regular paring knife is Rada Cutlery’s best selling knife. The 3-1/4 inch blade and 6-3/4 inch length make it the ideal size for a wide array of cutting tasks. This kitchen tool combines precision cutting with ultra comfort to create the perfect knife.
- HAND SHARPENED BLADE – The blade is made from surgical grade T420 high carbon stainless steel and is hand sharpened to a razor sharp edge. The hollow-ground blades ensure a precision concave surface for easy sharpening, while a finger guard helps ensure safety when cutting.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the paring knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE PARING KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.