Rada Cutlery Grapefruit Knife – Stainless Steel Serrated Blade With Aluminum Handle Made in the USA, 7 Inch
- TOSS OUT YOUR GRAPEFRUIT SPOON – This knife is specifically designed to make cutting grapefruits and oranges a breeze. This will save you time whenever you need a snack! This grapefruit knife has a blade that measures 3-3/8 inches and has an overall length of 7 inches.
- SERRATED STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – Featuring a surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel blade. It has a serrated edge top and bottom so you can cut the grapefruit both directions. The tip is angled and the blade is both double-sided and serrated with small teeth.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - You’ll absolutely love the look and feel of the permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum handle. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE CUTLERY – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.