Rada Cutlery Ham Slicer Knife – Stainless Steel Blade and Aluminum Handle Made in the USA
- LARGE SLICER KNIFE – This slicing knife is designed to slice through large cuts of meats such as hams, loins and roasts. The ham slicer knife also comes in handy with foods like cakes, melons, and more!
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The 9-1/2 inch long, slender blade on the ham slicer knife is made from T420 high carbon stainless steel. It is hand sharpened creating a razor sharp edge.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the ham slicer knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This slicing knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.