Rada Cutlery Serrated Slicing Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Handle Made in the USA
- SERRATED SLICER KNIFE - You won’t find a better knife for cutting heads of lettuce or slicing through the tough outer skin of melon. The blade on the serrated slicing knife measures 7 inches and has an overall length of 11-1/4 inches.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The blade on the serrated slicing knife is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel. The blade is wide and boasts a double-sided serrated edge.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the serrated slicing knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This kitchen knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.