Rada Cutlery Small Peeling Paring Knife – Stainless Steel Made in the USA, 6-1/8 Inches
- PARING KNIFE FOR PEELING – This paring knife is the ideal size for peeling fruits and vegetables. The blade measures 2-1/2 inches and the knife has an overall length of 6-1/8 inches.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The hollow ground blade is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel that is hand sharpened. The shorter blade allows for easier maneuverability.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE – The solid brushed aluminum handle has a satin finish giving it a professional look. The handle is not only tough, but durable. Hand wash only.
- AMERICAN MADE CUTLERY – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.