Rada Cutlery Super Parer Paring Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Silver Aluminum Handle, 8-3/8 Inches
- LARGE PARING KNIFE – This will be your go to knife when having to cut bigger items while cooking. It is great at breaking down a whole chicken or larger fruits and vegetables. This larger paring knife has a 4-3/8 inch blade and an overall length of 8-3/8 inches.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The hollow ground blade is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel that is hand sharpened. This paring knife is strong and designed to cut through tough foods with ease.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The paring knife handle is made of permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum with a satin finish. The handle is designed for comfort and performance. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.